Now that Bradford Family Dentistry is fully open again following COVID19, we have implemented a new set of COVID Dental Safety Procedures to keep you, your family, and our team safe and healthy.
This video will walk you through the new procedures:[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’1′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’1′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIxBC-d5u3A[/responsive_video]
Here’s a list of the new procedures as a list in case you’d prefer to read them. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 905-775-5307.
Let’s walk through the process that you’re going to go through on your next dental visit. When you come to the office now in this post-pandemic era, what are the things that you’re going to see when you come before you come to the office?
NEW COVID DENTAL SAFETY PROCEDURES
- Schedule Your Appointment Per Normal – either by phone at 905-775-5307 or online by clicking here
- We Will Send You A COVID Screening Form – Prior to your appointment we will send you a COVID screening form. So look for that email and it’s going to say COVID screening on it. Complete and submit the form, and we will follow-up with you should there be any questions about your form.
- In-Car Check-In – For your safety, we ask that when you arrive at the dental clinic, stay in the comfort of your car and call us at 905-775-5307 and let us know you’ve arrived. If there’s a wait until your appointment the team will inform you of this at this time.
- We’ll Escort You Into The Clinic – You’ll be instructed to enter the building just outside the office doors (in the foyer) and be greeted by our reception team. You’ll be asked to wear a mask at all times while you are in the office. So bring in your own mask if you have one.
- Temperature Check – From there, we will take your temperature to make sure that you do not have a fever. If you do have a fever, we will, unfortunately, have to postpone your appointment and recommend that you seek care to see if there are any issues with the virus or not.
- COVID Form Confirmation – we will confirm your questionnaire to make sure there have been no changes to what you had filled in.
- Hand Sanitization – you will then be escorted into the office where we will bring you over to the front desk area to sanitize your hands before going into the treatment room.
- Treatment Room – you’ll be escorted into one of our treatment rooms.
- During Treatment – During your dental care treatment, our team will be outfitted in special apparel to help protect yourself and the team. This includes a disposable smock, a face shield, a face mask.
- Sanitize Your Hands – at the completion of your treatment we ask you to put your mask back on and we will escort you back to the front area where you will sanitize your hands.
- Check-Out Procedure – We now have plexiglass safety barriers at reception. If you need to sign anything, we have a bin of clean pens. You can keep it or place it into the dirty pens bin following use. These pens will then be sanitized before they’re used again.
- Exiting The Clinic – you will then be escorted through a different exit and out the front doors. This helps reduce contact with anyone coming into the clinic.
I hope this helps you understand the process you’re going to experience at the office and how it’s designed to provide you with the very highest level of COVID dental safety.
We look forward to serving you and your family and providing the highest level of dental care while keeping you and our team as safe as possible.