The new year has arrived and with it, a clean slate and fresh start. Why should your teeth be any different?
“A white smile is perceived as a healthy smile” notes the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Because of this, we offer teeth whitening services at Bradford Family Dentistry that promise results up to 8 shades whiter than when you arrived. (Plus, results are immediate!) All of the in-office whitening treatments offered are safe, effective, and fast. We recommend one of our two whitening treatments: Zoom Whitening or Venus Whitening.
Whitening Treatment Options
- Zoom Whitening – This one-hour appointment with a hygienist at Dr. Chai’s leaves your teeth 6-8 shades whiter! While it is more expensive and more time-demanding than the Venus whitening option, it is also more consistent with results.
- Venus Whitening – This treatment is the most economical option while still promising dramatic results. Within a 30-40 minute appointment, you can leave the office with a smile 3-4 shades whiter than when you arrived!
Teeth Whitening Procedure
- The whitening application works best with clean teeth. We recommend a cleaning prior to the in-office Zoom or Venus Whitening Treatment.
- The lips and gums are isolated prior to treatment, exposing only the teeth.
- The whitening agent is applied. This agent is reapplied 20 minutes and 40 minutes into the procedure.
- Leave Dr. Chai’s office with whiter teeth!
- Follow-up with the take-home whitening procedure (as directed).
- Watch your teeth continue to whiten for the next few days following the treatment!
Read more about keeping your teeth white following professional treatment here.
Advantages of In-Office Whitening
While over-the-counter products claim to whiten teeth, they simply are not able to accomplish the same results of our in-office treatments. The whitening treatments administered by Bradford Family Dentistry are proven to be safe and effective.
Start the year off with the smile you deserve by making it your whitest and widest smile yet!
~Dr. Chai (a.k.a. Dr. Tooth!)